Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Running Away And Hiding In My World Of Sketches


Certain things I can't deal with, the worst of them all is saying goodbye, so instead of saying my goodbyes I chose to hide - hide as I sketch urban landscape and the people who face life head on and keep passing through the city like ghosts.

Yet eventually I did part with my feelings and the security that they represented in the present - for happiness, hope and faith for a better future. For belief and faith is all we have, if we lose them we might as well become a bunch of cynical, pessimistic, sore losers.

I believe that letting go of the security of today doesn't mean that the rest of my future has to be altered by the ugly wrath of time, for no matter how much I change and the world around me changes it doesn't necessarily have to be for the worse. Believing in that is the hardest thing to do especially when you are so happy in a moment that you just want to freeze it forever and never let go. However, if you don't let it go you will never get anything better or worse, you will forever be stagnant just like the ghosts who walk through this urban landscape.  

No comments:

Post a Comment