Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Are You Lonesome Tonight?

Recently I have learned that feeling alone is natural, but when I drew this I still felt the presence of someone who took all the loneliness away and although he is gone now and I am alone again I am trying to be strong.. strong so that one day soon I can call this loneliness - solitude. Solitude is the glory of being alone while loneliness is the pain in being alone. I need to find strength to deal with this.

So until I have more strength I leave you with this thought, if you are a part of someone's life be there for them like how you promised. It's true that it is wrong for people to get latched onto someone else for support but it is also wrong to deny them that support when then need it the most. Don't become bitter to them, try and be humble and patient. Above all try to find happiness in small moments, I find mine in sketching and music, what's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment