Monday, January 24, 2011

Sketches: Srishti School of Art Design and Technology


I started studying at Srishti School of Art Design and Technology, Bangalore in July 2010. After a month at Srishti, I got a Scholarship offer from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore and hence I am currently studying in the School of Art Design and Media at NTU. The sketches you see below are from my time in Srishti.

The Road Opposite Srishti

Random Sketch of a hammer lying on the table

A dark stairway at Srishti School of Art Design and Technology

Random Sketch

My expression of Fear


On the spot, 2 minute Sketches from Cubbon Park, Bangalore.









On the spot, 2 minute sketches from BTM Layout, Bangalore







Colour sketch from BTM Layout, Bangalore

Fish eye view!


On the spot 2 minute sketch from Mantri Mall, Bangalore





2 comments:

  1. i want to know were you enrolled in the foundation course or the graduate diploma?
    what are you studying currently? what are the oppurtunities thereafter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was studying at Srishti School of Art Design and Technology, Bangalore, for a total of 1 and a half month where I was enrolled in the foundation programme. After which I got an offer to study at NTU singapore, where I just finished my foundation and now am doing an undergraduate degree in Visual Communication. There are thousands of possibility in every field, the point is that you have to be passionate about it. Look all over the internet you shall see the countless possibilities for designers.

    ReplyDelete